Embassy of Bangladesh in Berlin is pleased to inform that it has been provided with the active Birth Registration panel by the relevant authorities in Bangladesh today. The Expatriate Bangladeshis are hereby, requested to apply for Birth registration for themselves and their children through the following link:
- Apply online by following this link https://bdris.gov.bd/br/application
- Or, Download and fill out the application form from the above-mentioned link
- Make the payment through Bank transfer only
- Send the following documents to the Embassy:
- Printed copy of the online application or filled application form.
- Documents certifying name, date of birth, parents‘ name, and permanent address (copy of parents‘ birth certificate, Bangladeshi passport, or NID).
- One copy passport size photograph,
- Child’s overseas birth certificate
- Proof of payment.
- In case of sending the documents by mail, please send a self-addressed pre-paid registered return envelope (requiring signature on delivery) or arrange pre-paid return courier.
N.B.: Birth registration will be processed after receiving the complete set of documents. In the case
of the application form in Bangla, essential information has to be filled in English using BLOCK letters.
No cash transaction lay- any purpose concerning the birth registration will be entertained under any circumstances.
3 [Three) working days after fulfilling all the requirements.
- Within 45 days of birth: Free of charge
- After 45 days of birth: Euros 1.00 (One)
- The required fees have to be deposited to the following Bank account:
Name: Embassy of Bangladesh
Bank: Deutsche Bank
IBAN: DE 80 1007 0000 0233 2773 00
BIC (swift-code): DEUTDEBBXXX
Account NO.: 233 27 73